MailBoss Built Burly
Mail Boss features make it the ultimate in mail security
Think all locking mailboxes are created equal? Think again! The Mail Boss locking security mailbox by Epoch Design is not your average locking curbside mailbox. This burly mailbox, weighing in at more than 40 lbs, features heavy-gauge electro-galvanized welded steel and stainless steel hinges.
The USPS approved Mail Boss, dubbed “postbox maximus” by Popular Mechanics, is a mail fortress! This Mail Boss really is a cut above the rest, with two exclusive patent-pending features:
- An anti-pry locking mechanism prevents leveraged entry, so unlike other locking mailboxes, the Mail Boss cannot be easily violated in just seconds by would-be mail and identity thieves.
- The Fast-Trak mounting plate allows a home owner to quickly and easily (in just minutes) install a high security mailbox on a Mail Boss Mounting Post or an existing post or gang plank.
Unique Mail BossTM Features:
- Postmaster General Approved curbside locking security mailbox
- Full service, large capacity – holds many days of mail
- Made of 12-gauge and 14-gauge electro galvanized welded steel
- Stainless steel hinges for ease of use
- Innovative patent-pending anti-pry latch locking mechanism
- Locking access door w/ commercial grade brass core tube lock
- Exclusive Fast-TrakTM Mounting Plate for quick installation
- Durable powder-coated finish in black, granite, white or bronze
- Includes vandal resistant flag, 3 keys & reflective house numbers
- Dimensions: 21″ x 13.75″ x 11.25″
Leave a Comment