This section includes information about Mail Boss installation, including articles related to the patented Fast-Trak Mounting Plate featured on MailBoss mailboxes. Whether you need help deciding what kind of mounting post to use, instruction for gang plank installation, or help with your wall mount, we have resources here to guide you. With the innovative Fast-Trak feature, you can quickly and conveniently install the curbside MailBoss mailbox on a MailBoss post, an existing post or gang plank. Wall Mount Mail Boss mailboxes are also easier to install with the Fast-Trak feature.
Note: The Mail Manager does not include or fit the Fast-Trak Mounting Plate.
Curbside Installation Guides
Installation Blog Posts
- VP Corner: How to Install a Mail Boss in a Column
There are so many different types of columns you can build to hold a mailbox, and so many types of materials available, that it is hard for me to give
- Retrofitting a Brick Mailbox Column with a Locking Mailbox
Step-by-Step Guide to Replacing a Mailbox in a Brick Column Brick column mailboxes add curb appeal to your home, but they are not easy to build or rep
- William: Package Master “Best purchase I ever made”
Testimonial: William says his Mail Boss Package Master locking mailbox is “the best purchase I ever made.”
- NEW Designer Mailboxes: Mail Manager in PRIME colors!
We decided to have a little fun with the Mail Manager locking mailbox, so we had some powder-coated in prime colors: red, yellow and blue! For a limit
- Custom Bronze Mail Boss Package Master Installation
Who knew mailboxes could be so beautiful? Vanessa of Younger Design Works in San Rafael, California shared these photos of an amazing custom Bronze Pa
- PHOTO: Above-Ground Bronze Mail Boss Mailbox Installation
Stuart Grant, an architect and certified general contractor in Miami, shared this photo of his above-ground Mail Boss mailbox installation hoping it m
- PHOTO: Granite Package Master Installation
Here are some great shots of a Granite Package Master mailbox installation with a Newspaper Holder and In-Ground Post from Dave in Jersey Shore. The h
- PHOTO: Beautiful Brick Column Mail Boss Installation
Les Bowles from Trophy Club Texas was kind enough to share a photo of his beautiful new brick column featuring a black Mail Boss mailbox. He was inspi
- FAQ: Upgrading from another locking mailbox, will I need a new post?
Often times, customers already have a locking mailbox installed on a mailbox post, but for security reasons, want to upgrade to a Mail Boss mailbox. W
- Just for Fun: Doodle Approved Mailbox Installation!
Here’s a little pick-me-up (or is it a “pic” me up?) to get you through this pre-Memorial Day weekend Hump Day! These cute photos ar