Skip to content

Register your Key Number here Activates your free Lifetime Warranty Register Warranty

Free Replacement Flags Available

If you own a Mail Boss locking security mailbox and you have noticed that your flag is starting to fade, we can help!

We have upgraded our flags to a new UV-resistant material, and we are happy to provide customers with replacement flags free of charge! Just let us know, and we’ll take care of you. It’s that simple!

So just to recap…

If your flag is starting to fade and look like this:

rp_flag_1.jpgJust contact us, and we’ll send you a sparkly shiny new flag for free!

flag_2Now, that’s something to smile about!

44 Comments

1. Michael Lumia on August 9, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Would you please mail me a new mailboss flag as my flag is very, very faded. My address is:

24421 224th Ave SE
    Maple Valley, WA. 98038

Call me via cell: 425-681-1634 if you have any questions/concerns. Cheers, Michael

2. Neal Gafter on August 9, 2011 at 2:05 pm

I just purchased 4 mailboxes for myself and my 3 neighbors. We’d love to get the new UV-resistant flags. How do we do that? My mailing address is

13608 SE 7th St, Bellevue, WA 98005

Or, if you’re local, I’d be happy to just drop by and pick them up!

Cheers,
    Neal

3. William Pugh on August 9, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Yes, I would like two new flags. Pugh Constructors purchased two boxes about 2.5-3 years ago. And yes, the flags are pale pink.

Thanks,

4. John Frandson on August 10, 2011 at 5:46 am

Could you please send me a replacement flag as mine has been faded and held on with duct tape for about 6 months? Our cold Minnesota winters take their toll on plastics.

701 Koronis Ave.
    Paynesville, MN 56362

5. Tim Emmons on August 10, 2011 at 10:23 am

The Mailbox has been everything you promised. Glad I bought it. Please send a UV resistant flag. The So Cal sun has been rough on it. 458 Rustic Drive Los Angeles, CA 90065

6. Petcare Hospital on August 11, 2011 at 10:12 am

We love the mail boxes, but do need replacement flags for our 2 boxes.

4210 148th St SE
    Mill Creek, WA 98012

7. Calvary Bible Church on August 12, 2011 at 7:32 am

Please send us a replacement flag – ours does need it also.
    3245 Kalmia Avenue Boulder, CO 80301

8. Lloyd cady on November 13, 2014 at 8:37 pm

need new flag old is pink now

9. Jenny on November 13, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Please email us at webmaster@mailboss.com and we can help you out.

10. Phil Nudelman on March 26, 2015 at 2:30 am

I would like to find a replacement flag for my Mail Boss security mail box. My flag is deteriorating to a point of crumbling away. Thanks

11. Merle LaCroix on June 21, 2015 at 3:22 am

My flag is dull and bowed over, could I get another, will pay for it
    24 Herring road
    Boyce, La. 71409

Thanks
    Merle 318-955-9726

12. Jenny on June 22, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Your new flag is on the way!

13. Alexander C. on January 1, 2016 at 10:34 am

I need a new flag I just redid my mailbox and would like to get the UV Protection type Red Mailbox Flag. I live at

2 Banner Road
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-1515

14. Dave Smith on May 3, 2016 at 5:52 pm

My flag Broke as well as faded
    Send the replacement to 10612 West Lake Joy Dr NE, Carnation, WA 98014

and Thank You!
    Dave Smith

15. Mail Boss on May 5, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Will do, thank you!

16. Dennis Miller on May 12, 2016 at 11:59 am

I have two boxes. Flag faded to near-white, just broke. Can I get replacement?
    Dennis Miller
    601 101st Ave NE
    Lake Stevens, Wa 98258

17. Mail Boss on May 12, 2016 at 4:39 pm

No problem, we will send you two!

18. Mark Roberts on June 18, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Please send a replacement flag to
    Mark Roberts
    3153 263rd St W
    Northfield MN 55057

19. Jenny on June 20, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Will do!

20. Danielle Loeding on June 21, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Please send a replacement flag to us! Ours just broke off after fading completely.
    Danielle Loeding
    13726 23rd Place NE
    Seattle, WA 98125

21. Mail Boss on June 23, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Will do today!

22. Lena M Patten on February 2, 2017 at 7:02 pm

I have flag that is faded, crooked and actually broke off and was placed in mailbox by mailman today . May I get a replacement please? Thanks!

Lena Patten
    2811 E Garfield St
    Phoenix, Az 85008

23. Jenny on February 3, 2017 at 12:09 pm

@Lena On the way!

24. Cliff Conner-Coash on March 10, 2017 at 10:02 am

Please send me a new flag, I have one that looks like the picture.
    Send me an email and I will send you my address and a picture of the flag.
    Thanks, Cliff CC

25. Jenny on April 4, 2017 at 12:57 am

Please email webmaster@mailboss.com for assistance and to provide your mailing address.

26. Chrystal Carlson on October 26, 2017 at 3:25 pm

I proudly display my flag on a prominent corner in Santa Barbara, De La Vina Street and W. Micheltorena Street. I am a renter and am grateful I was allowed to mount the flag on the older home. It is out there lite and ever so proud.
    I would love to have one of the flags I have learned you may provide to a proud Patriot!!

Chrystal Carlson
    1436 De La Vina Street Apt A
    Santa Barbara CA 93101

27. Jackee on October 27, 2017 at 3:37 pm

We can definitely arrange for that! One will be sent to you by end of next week!

28. Ed Penick on February 26, 2018 at 2:45 pm

I have a Mail Boss Mail Manager. It’s a great mailbox but the flag is faded and starting to crack. I would appreciate a replacement flag.
    -Ed

29. Gabriel on February 28, 2018 at 11:44 am

Hi Ed, thanks for getting in touch with us. We mailed you out a replacement flag!

30. Jason Hendricks on January 3, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Our Flag has Broken it is for a business. is this offer for a new flag still available?

Hatfield And Company
    2475 Discovery Boulevard
    Rockwall Texas 75032

31. Gabriel on January 3, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Hi Jason, thank you for reaching out to us. We would be happy to send you a replacement flag. Please check your email. Regards, Gabriel.

32. Gabriel on February 5, 2019 at 2:59 pm

Hi Deb! Thank you so much for your praise. We’re proud to hear that your MailBoss curbside mailbox has performed so well for you. Unfortunately during our first years of manufacturing, our flags were made of too rigid and not UV-resistant enough to perform for years to come like the rest of our box. Since then we have upgraded the composition of our flag to be more rugged to match. We have sent you a replacement flag, free of charge!

33. Mark E Loughry on February 21, 2019 at 8:47 pm

My neighbors and I all purchased the mail boss and absolutely love them. Unfortunately all three of us have the older style flags that have faded over time. Would it be possible for me to get three of the flags or do I need to have my neighbors contact you directly? ——-ADDRESS REMOVED FOR CONFIDENTIALITY———

34. Kim Butler on February 26, 2019 at 12:39 pm

We have had our mailbox for about 5 years now and our flag has become very faded and brittle – it actually just broke off today. Can we get a new one? Thank you!
    —————- ADDRESS REMOVED FOR CONFIDENTIALITY PURPOSES ——————

35. Gabriel on March 5, 2019 at 11:32 am

Hi Kim, we’d be happy to ship you out a replacement flag. Please check your email 🙂

36. Gabriel on March 5, 2019 at 11:43 am

Hi Mark, we’d be happy to send you out replacement flags for you and your neighbors. Please check your email 🙂

37. Jason Holstrom on March 8, 2019 at 5:48 pm

Hello, we have two mail bosses that are awesome but the flags have cracked and fallen off. Could you please send me a couple? Thanks!

38. Jason Holstrom on March 19, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Hello, we have two mail bosses that are awesome but the flags have faded, cracked and fallen off. Could you please let me know where we can buy replacements or as mentioned send me a couple? Thanks!

39. Gabriel on March 28, 2019 at 1:48 pm

Hi Jason, we have emailed you to inquire for your address. We would be happy to ship you two replacement flags free of charge. Thank you for your patronage. These new ones have a better composition and better UV resistance so they will not fade or crack as easily.

40. Victor on March 30, 2019 at 1:54 pm

I purchased the Mail Boss a number of years ago and still love its look and how solid it is. My sister and brother-in-law also bought one after seeing mine. However, both our families have seen our older style flags fade over time, with them being now pink and brittle. Would it be possible to get two of the flags? Thank you.

41. Gabriel on April 9, 2019 at 12:30 pm

Hi Victor! Thanks for reaching out to us, and I’m sure glad that your MailBoss mailboxes have given you years of reliable use! I would be happy to send you and your family two replacement flags, free of charge. Please check your email!

42. Belita Pfister on June 30, 2019 at 7:14 am

We love our MailBoss! My husband and I moved from a big city to a rural town and our mailbox is located 3 miles from our home, after having our old mail box destroyed by “ugly” neighbors we replaced it with MailBoss. No more destroyed mail boxes and we never worried if our mail was safe and secure. Thank you for your wonderful product! Unfortunately the vandals struck again and cut our flag 🙁 Guess they have nothing better to do with their time. Is it possible to get a replacement?

43. Gabriel on July 1, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Hi Belita, thanks for your praise! Replacement flags can be purchased here. Thank you for your patronage!